April 14, 2010

Hi Ladies!

Hey Hey Hey!
Just wanted to let you know I have posted the next book entitled "The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom. I actually read this book about 8 years ago in preparation to visiting the Holocaust museum in Baltimore. It is a little heavy, but is educational and displays the harshness and reality of what the Jewish people went through. The Preston Library does have a copy, and I will be purchasing one myself that I could lend out to all that are interested.

For those of you that were at this last book club, it is not the one I was reading at the time. That one has been set aside, and will probably be given away. Way too graphic for my naive eyes. :) (Yes, there was more!)

We're also going to move forward with the "Girls OVER-Night Out" on April 23rd-24th. I realize not all will be able to attend, but we'll just have to do it another time in hopes to get us all there in the future.

Also, we are still planning on a Book Club night-out on May 26th. We're thinking we'll meet at the new Main Street Grill (hoping it will be open) at 6:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment